- First divide off the bang or fringe section and clip it out of the way.
- To section off the second or front area, part the hair from ear to ear – over the top of the head. Clip that hair out of the way.
- Gather together all of the hair in the lower back section and brush it into a high pony tail placed at the top of that section. Wrap a covered elastic band around it two or three times so that it is tight.
- Divide the pony tail into sections. The size of the sections will determine the size of the curls in the finished style.
- Take each section and roll it over your finger to form a roll or curl. Pin it into place with a bobby pin. Use two bobby pins if needed.
- Continue creating curls and arranging them at the sides and bottom of the pony tail. Use the last sections of hair to arrange over the center, concealing the ponytail.
- Release the hair in the top section. Brush the entire section smoothly back into a pony tail. Place this pony tail at the bottom of the section, just above the first pony tail.
- Divide this pony tail into sections and begin creating curls. Arrange the first curls at the top of the pony tail. Arrange them so that they look attractive from the front.
- Continue creating and arranging the curls. Use the hair at the bottom of the ponytail to intermingle and to join the top cluster of curls to the bottom cluster.
- When all of the hair is used, you may want to rearrange some of the curls for a more symmetrical appearance.
- Release the bang or fringe section. Use an extra large curling iron or a flat iron to smooth the hair and comb it across the forehead and to the side. If the hair is long enough, tuck the ends into the curls. Secure the ends with a bobby pin hidden underneath the curls.
Perfect Wedding Hair - Ebook
Your wedding day.
Perfect in every way with
"Perfect Wedding Hair" Ebook.
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms,
weddings or the office.
Follow these simple instructions
to begin creating them yourself!