Ann says she serves this chicken with cheesy mashed potatoes; my family likes it best with plain white rice. For a complete quick and easy menu, I usually serve a festive salad such as Holiday Fruit & Lettuce Salad or Italian Chopped Salad, freshly baked dinner rolls, and a pretty green steamed or microwaved vegetable .
Ann's 4-Ingredient Holiday Chicken
1 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup French salad dressing, such as Catalina
1 package dry onion soup mix
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Mix the cranberry sauce, French dressing, and onion soup mix.
- Spread half of the mixture in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in the dish, and spoon the remaining mixture evenly over the them.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake, basting once or twice with the sauce, for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the chicken breasts are barely cooked through, but still juicy.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 227
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 59% Protein 30% Carb. 11%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily
Total Fat 25 g 39%
Saturated Fat 6 g 31%
Cholesterol 104 mg 35%
Sodium 1234 mg 51%
Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 29 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 7%