There are 17 irregular verbs (Present tense Indicative, first person singular -that is, "yo" forms).
In case you need a dictionary, you can use Word Reference.com
Need to refresh it? Here you have some notes:
- Some verbs add a medial -g-, as in verb Tener --> (yo) tengo or Venir --> (yo) vengo.
- Some others, change the -o- vowel in the infitive to -ue-. For example: Volver --> (yo) vuelvo.
- Very similar to this previos type: Verbs changing their -u- vowel in the infinitive to -ue-: Jugar --> (yo) juego.
- Other verbs change from -i- in their infinitives to -ie-: Querer --> (yo) quiero.
- Fifth group: those verbs changing their -e- to -i-: Pedir -->(yo) pido.
- Finally verbs changing their final -c- in the infinitive to -zc-; For example: Conocer --> Yo conozco.
Watch my video Learn how to pronounce Spanish vowels. It is free!