These pudding shooters are great adult party treats. Pudding is infused with alcohol. These two pudding shooter variations use flavored vodka. However, you can substitute your favorite alcohol. The first pudding shooter is flavored with coffee and vanilla vodka. The second pudding is flavored with cake vodka. Chocolate cups are used to hold the pudding. I made my own cups and they are easy to do. If you do not want to make them I have seen them sold at grocery stores.
Chocolate Cups & Pudding Shooter Recipe
4 oz. of chocolate candy melts (makes 14 chocolate cups)
Mini cupcake wrappers
1. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
2. Pour chocolate into the cupcake wrapper. You want enough chocolate to just completely cover the wrapper with a thin layer; you do not want to actually fill it. Pastry brushes can be used to paint the sides. Make sure it is thick enough to cover completely. Keep in mind that if it is too thin it can crack. You have to play with it to get the right amount. The first time I made these it did take me a few tries to get them right. But once I did they were fairly simple to prepare.
1 package of instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup of milk
8 oz. container of Cool Whip or other whipped topping
1/4 cup of coffee
3/4 cup of vanilla flavored vodka
3/4 cup of cake flavored vodka
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the chocolate pudding and milk, whisk until fully combined and without lumps.
2. Whisk in the whipped topping.
3. Separate half of the pudding in a different bowl.
4. To one pudding whisk in the coffee and the vanilla vodka.
5. Add the cake vodka to the second bowl of pudding.
6. Pour the pudding into the prepared chocolate cups.
There will be leftover pudding. You can opt to make more cups or eat the remaining pudding as is. Keep in mind that this will not be as thick as a typical pudding.
Enjoy and sweeten the soul with chocolate!