- Ginger: warms the body and stimulates blood flow. This root can be very strong so should be used carefully. Ginger also can lower cholesterol levels which protects our cardiovascular health.
- Cayenne: A little spicy, used a great deal in cooking, this herb can also stimulate the blood flow in several organs and systems. Can also lower the blood fat levels in the blood which can prevent atherosclerosis.
- Garlic: Everyone already seems to know about the benefits of garlic as associated with the circulatory system. Garlic can lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke and clogged arteries. It is available in an odorless pill from your local supermarket or drugstore.
- Aloe Vera: has a proven cholesterol lowering effect on people along with all its non circulatory system benefits.
- Horse Chestnut: This is used in ointments after injury to improve circulation after injuries thus promoting faster healing. It also is thought to improve vein flow from the heart. It is mostly utilized in Europe.
- Ginkgo: This ancient tree is usually associated with anti aging but also those very properties can improve blood flow.
- Bilberry: This lovely herb helps restore the function and efficiency of the capillaries where the actual nutrient exchanges occur at the cell level.
- Alfalfa: This plant has a high level of vitamin K which is the vitamin crucial for blood clotting. Alfalfa also can lower cholesterol.
All these herbal circulatory support products can be found very easily in supplement form at any drugstore, supermarket and health food shop.