1 teaspoon olive oil
1 12 oz. package refrigerated biscuits, such as Pillsbury Golden Layers
1 cup bottled spaghetti sauce
1 cup Italian Meat Mix from the Basic Italian Meat Mix Module
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup onions, thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, or a mixture of red, yellow and green bell peppers
1/4 cup stuffed green olives, drained and sliced
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 ounces sliced pepperoni
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brush the olive oil over the bottom of an 11 x 7" shallow glass casserole dish.
- Open the biscuits and cut them into quarters with kitchen shears.
- Transfer them to the oiled casserole dish and press down with your fingers to fill up any holes.
- Spread the spaghetti sauce over the biscuits.
- Spread the Italian Meat Mix over the spaghetti Sauce.
- Sprinkle the mushroom slices evenly over the Italian Meat mix.
- Sprinkle the onions over the mushroom slices.
- Quarter the bell pepper and slice thin; sprinkle over the onions and top with the green olives.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese over all.
- Arrange the pepperoni slices over the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let the casserole sit 10 minutes before cutting into 8 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 246
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 56% Protein 17% Carb. 27%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 27 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 51 mg
Sodium 1246 mg
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 18 g
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 21% Calcium 0% Iron 9%