"¿Dónde está mi perro?
" is the first of a serie of short stories with text and audio in .pdf format. This short story belongs to the Spanish collection "Read, listen, learn Spanish!
It includes simple sentences and vocabulary, and several uses of Ser and Estar (Level: Beginners). As a complementary tool, the file contains a .mp3 file. This way, the user is able to read and listen to the story at the same time.How does it work?
- After having downloaded it, open the .pdf file.
- You can read the story and, in case you don't recognize a word, place the mouse pointer on the word. You will see its translation. You can also click on the word and a comment window will appear, showing the translation.
Apart from the translation of concrete words, this is the only English you will find on this document.
- To open the sound file, after having opened the .pdf file, go to the Acrobat Reader menu, click on 'Document', and then on 'File Attachments'. This is how to do it in case you are using version 6. Select the audio file. Click on it twice to open it. Now, the sound file should open using the music player installed on your computer. This way, you can stop and play the file as many times as you need it, while reading, at the same time, the text on the pdf file. In case you are using higher versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will find the "attached document" icon on the left margin of the document.
|Short Audio Story|
¿Dónde está mi perro?
by Ángeles Fernández
- Acrobat Reader v.6 or higher. You can download here any version (free): Download Adobe Acrobar Reader
- .mp3 player. The .mp3 file will open using the player by default on your computer.And how much does this short audio story "¿Dónde está mi perro?" cost?
This .pdf file, containing the short story, the notes with vocabulary translated into English and the .mp3 sound file costs $2. (Payment through Paypal). As soon as the payment is received, you will be able to download the audio story.
Finally, feel free to contact me in case you have any question.