Cheesecake can be made months ahead and frozen, so it’s easy on the cook, especially when it’s going to be served after a fancy dinner with guests; all pressure is off when the cheesecake simply needs to be removed from the freezer and garnished. This cheesecake is one that will become a favorite and will be requested often.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons butter
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
3 ounces white chocolate, melted
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 or 10" springform pan with non-stick spray, line with parchment, and spray the parchment.
- For the Crust: Mix the crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa, and butter in food processor.
- Press onto the bottom of the prepared springform pan. (You may press some of the crumbs up the sides of the pan also, but it's a lot of work and most people don't eat it anyway.)
- Bake the crust for 9 minutes; remove from the oven.
- For the filling: In processor, mix the cream cheese, white chocolate, flour, eggs, and sugar.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the sour cream; process until smooth.
- Alternately, the ingredients can be mixed with a mixer.
- Pour the filling into the crust-lined pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the jam into the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 60 - 75 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool thoroughly and chill before removing from pans; it's easier to cut into uniform pieces if the cheesecake is partially frozen.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh raspberries, and mint if available.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 218
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 53% Protein 7% Carb. 40%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 24 g
Saturated Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 112 mg
Sodium 255 mg
Total Carbohydrate 41 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 8%