By preparing the Basic Chicken Wing Module ahead of time and storing it in the freezer, these wings can be ready in about 20 minutes. To make the coating for the wings quick and easy, this recipe utilizes store-bought pesto, and the dipping sauce is simply a bottle of store-bought marinara or spaghetti sauce.
24 wings (2 per serving)
3/4 cup prepared pesto
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup walnut(s), finely ground
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
24 Cooked chicken wings from the Chicken Wing Module
1/2 26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl mix the pesto, olive oil, walnuts, and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat each of the chicken wings in the mixture and place them on the baking sheet. If there is extra pesto sauce, press it onto the wings.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove from the oven, turn, and return to the oven.
- Bake an additional 6-10 minutes or until the wings are crisp and brown.
- Heat the spaghetti or marinara sauce; serve with the wings.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 214
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 66% Protein 28% Carb. 6%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 24 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 326 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 23 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 7% Calcium 0% Iron 8%