This party pizza recipe makes a colorful, delicious appetizer! Serve chilled.
- 1 - 8oz pkg. crescent rolls (regular or reduced fat)
- 2 - 8 oz. pkg. regular, lowfat, or fat free cream cheese
- 2 T. dill weed
- 1-1/2 T. mayonnaise - regular or low-fat
- 1 cup of each of the these fresh vegetables (all coarsely chopped)
- chopped red and/or green bell pepper
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste.
Spread the crescent roll dough on a 13" round pizza pan and pinch the seams together to form a single sheet of dough. Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 350º for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely and set aside. Mix the cream cheese, mayonaisse, and dill weed together. Spread the mixture on the baked, cooled crust. Toss the chopped vegetables together in a mixing bowl. Arrange the chopped vegetables on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste. Chill, then cut into thin slices to serve.