Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Thai Lamb or Chicken Curry Recipe
1 1/2 cup diced lamb or diced chicken breast
1 cup sweet peas (large rather than petite/small peas)
2 tbspn green curry paste*
2 cups coconut milk*
2 tblspn grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil)
2 green chilies, diced*
2 tblspn fish sauce*
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan or wok.
2. Add green curry paste and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Toss in lamb or chicken and fish sauce. Stir fry until done.
3. Slowly add coconut milk**, stir and heat to boiling. Lower heat.
4. Add green chilies and sweet peas and cook for 5 minutes more with lid.
5. Spoon over hot cooked rice.
Cool down with milk, beer or fruit nectar.
* These products are available in some super markets in the ethnic food section or Asian markets. You may be able to buy Roti bread also. Roti is perfect for this meal.
** Make your own coconut milk. See Related Articles to your right for recipe.
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2014 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Vannie Ryanes for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.