Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Plus Size Journal
Here are 100 things to journal about instead of your weight. Because we all know there is more to us than our weight. Grab a nice book and a favourite pen. When you sit down to journal keep five things in mind: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. Why? and What if? are two powerful questions to answer while journaling. It's your journal; write about what you want to write about.
Print out this page and cross off the prompts as you do them.
1. Your favourite colour.
2. Your first pet.
3. A favourite relative that isn't a parent.
4. The first time you rode a bike.
5. The first dollar you ever made.
6. A trip to the candy store.
7. Your best friends.
8. Your first sleepover.
9. The first time you failed a test.
10. The name you chose for your first child (No children? What name would you pick if you had?)
11. Your favourite month.
12. Your favourite day of the week.
13. Your favourite number.
14. Your favourite piece of clothing.
15. Your favourite car.
16. Your favourite flower.
17. An allergy you have.
18. Favourite holiday.
19. How you organize a closet.
20. Favourite movie star.
21. A time when you stood up for someone else.
22. A time when you stood up for yourself.
23. The first time you drove a car
24. Rode on a bus.
25. Rode on a train.
26. What would you do with one million dollars?
27. Three wishes.
28. Have you ever killed anything?
30. What are you good at?
31. What's your favourite subject in school/college?
32. A childhood song.
33. The colour blue.
34. On your side or on your stomach?
35. Dreams? (sleeping ones)
36. Three people in history you'd invite to dinner.
37. Where in the world would you visit if money were not a consequence?
38. Night owl or early bird.
39. What do you do for a living?
40. Life support?
41. What's the worst thing you ever said to someone?
42. Favourite book?
43. Favoruite song?
44. Favourite male actor.
45. Favourite female actor.
46. Mountains or Prairies?
47. Ocean or Lakes?
48. If you were trapped on a desert island (like in Hawaii) who would you want to be with? A doctor or a bad boy?
49. Doctor or Lawyer?
50. Night or Day?
51. A fantasy.
52. A sexual desire.
53. A shopping spree.
54. A memory of a grandparent.
55. The first time you drank alcohol.
56. Pizza or Chinese.
57. What did you dream about being as a child?
58. What do you dream about retirement?
59. Lover or fighter.
60. Favourite quote and what it means to you?
61. A pot hole on your street.
62. The neighbour's garbage.
63. Shooting stars.
64. Look out the nearest window and describe what you see.
65. What's in your fridge?
66. What's in your purse (go get it)?
67. What do you like on your pizza?
68. A concert you went to.
69. A concert you wish you went to.
71. Something you wish you did less of.
72. Something you wish you did more of.
73. Slippers or bare feet.
74. How'd you learn to swim?
75. Your hair.
76. Your eyes.
77. The best letter you received.
78. A love letter you wish you wrote (or did).
79. Something you miss from childhood.
80. You're on your deathbed. Who do you want at your side?
81. Invisible friend as a child.
82. Favourite 80s song.
83. Favourite character off Gilligan's Island.
84. Someone from your past you'd like to see again.
85. A serious injury.
86. Someone you relate to.
87. A role model.
88. Why you deserve happiness.
89. Something that makes you angry.
90. Something that makes you cry.
91. Favourite ice cream flavour.
92. Silly childhood skipping song.
93. Your thoughts on peace.
94. Your thoughts on child hunger.
95. Your thoughts on poverty.
96. Something you heard in the news.
97. Something you overheard.
98. A secret you've kept.
99. A secret you've broken.
100. Pork or Beef.
101. Hot blooded or cold blooded.
Content copyright © 2013 by M. E. Wood. All rights reserved.
This content was written by M. E. Wood. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact M. E. Wood for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.