A Good Woman
Enjoy these modernized Christian Proverbs - thanks King Solomon!
- A good woman is proud. She respects herself and others. She is aware of who she is. She neither seeks definition from the person she is with, nor does she expect them to read her mind. She is quite capable of articulating her needs.
- A good woman is hopeful. She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true. She knows love, therefore she gives love. She recognizes that her love has great value and must be reciprocated. If her love is taken for granted, it soon disappears.
- A good woman has a dash of inspiration and a dabble of endurance. She knows that she will at times have to inspire others to reach the potential God gave them.
- A good woman knows her past, understands her present and forces toward the future.
- A good woman knows God. She knows that with God the world is her playground, but without God she will just be played with.
- A good woman does not live in fear of the future because of her past. Instead, she understands that her life experiences are merely lessons meant to bring her closer to self-knowledge and unconditional self-love.
~~ The Christian Bible Book of Proverbs
And here's a few quotes from some of our favorite writers
- A good woman inspires a man; a brilliant woman interests him; a beautiful woman fascinates him; and a sympathetic woman gets him. ~ Helen Rowland
- Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke -- that's their natural and first weapon. She will need her sisterhood! ~ Gloria Steinem, 1983
- To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. ~ Helen Rowland
- How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being? ~ Oscar Wilde
Woman with a Head of Roses Salvador Dali
Check out this lovely print at Art.com
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.