Find helpful information about Comedy Writing...
- Comedy Writing for Screenplays
Spend 10 days learning and improving your comedy writing.
- Dave Barry:
- Directory of Film & TV Producers - Comedy
- Five Tips For Writing Humor
Excellent feature from satiricquill.net
- How to Write Comedy!
- How to Write Humor
Free ebook by Jim Foreman.
- How to Write the Best Comedy Sketches
by Brian Luff
- Plain Language Humor:
How to Write Good - list of helpful tips (some from William Safire's Rules for Writers).
- The American Comedy Institute
New York's Comedy School - For training in comedy writing and performing.
- The Craft of Comedy Writing
Author John Vorhaus talks with VFS about his approach to writing comedy for television
- The Seven Laws of Comedy Writing
by David Evans
- Top Ten Tools for Writing Humor
By David Leonhardt
- What's So Funny?
Comedy Writing Tips By Lisha Goldberg
- Writing Comedy for Radio, TV and The Movies
Course to grasp the basic techniques of writing comedy, and to develop a strategy for making a living from the craft.
- Writing Comedy for TV
"Make money from your funny" - course details from mediabistro.com
- Writing Narrative Comedy
Writing tips from the writersroom.
- Yes, You Too Can Learn to Write Humor
by Don Kelley
The Best-Selling Book on How to Think Funny, Write Funny, Act Funny, And Get Paid For It
Never miss a thing. Join Thrillist -- the daily shot of everything you need to know.
Sign up now
-- it's free and easy