logo
g Text Version
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies

dailyclick
Bored? Games!
Nutrition
Postcards
Take a Quiz
Rate My Photo

new
European Travel
Action Movies
Bible Basics
Houseplants
Romance Movies
Creativity
Family Travel


dailyclick
All times in EST

Full Schedule
g
g Dogs Site

BellaOnline's Dogs Editor

g

Glossary for Dog Owners - I, J, K

Guest Author - Sandy Moyer


Click on a letter to go to a glossary of terms that begin with that letter.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


~ I ~

Immunization
The process protecting an animal against a certain disease by creating an immunity with a vaccination. Immunity from vaccination only lasts for a limited amount of time and usually must be repeated annually.

Incontinence
See "Urinary Incontinence"

~ J ~

There are no "J" listings

~ K~

Kennel Cough
About 80% to 90% of the cases of kennel cough are associated with a bacterial infection caused by Bordetella. The other 10% to 20% of cases are caused by a variety of other infectious agents, mostly viral. Kennel cough often makes owners think that their dog has something caught in his throat. It can lead to pneumonia or more serious disease.




Click on a letter to go to a glossary of terms that begin with that letter.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Twitter Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Facebook Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to MySpace Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Del.icio.us Digg Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Yahoo My Web Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Google Bookmarks Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Stumbleupon Add Glossary+for+Dog+Owners+%2D++I%2C+J%2C+K to Reddit




A Dog Lover's Guide to the Internet
What Do All Those Abbreviations Mean?
Dog Shopping Guide
RSS
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Previous Features
Site Map


For FREE email updates, subscribe to the Dogs Newsletter


Past Issues


print
Printer Friendly
bookmark
Bookmark
tell friend
Tell a Friend
forum
Forum
email
Email Editor


Content copyright © 2014 by Sandy Moyer. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Sandy Moyer. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Bettina Thomas-Smith for details.

g


g features
Clean Ears - Healthy Dog

The American Eskimo Dog

Autumn Threats for Dogs

Archives | Site Map

forum
Forum
email
Contact

Past Issues
memberscenter


vote
Poetry
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
Less than Monthly



BellaOnline on Facebook
g


| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.


BellaOnline Editor