Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
ADD Forum Guidelines
Welcome! I am glad that you are here at the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Forum. It is a companion site for the Attention Deficit Disorder site for BellaOnline. Are you interested in how ADD affects our lives? What kinds of knowledge do you have about ADD? All posts to this forum need to address some aspect of ADD. By some aspect, I mean almost anything that impacts people who have ADD or know somebody who does. This is an incredibly broad topic!
Each visitor or member is responsible for the content of their own posts. Click on the forum symbol on the right side of this article. Scroll down past the posts. Sign up by going to the box on the far right side of the screen that says, "Register to Post." Click and follow the directions. Know that you will never be spammed for giving us your personal information. BellaOnline is here to provide information, not make money. We don't sell your information to anybody!
What kinds of posts do we want?
• We want lively, spirited discussions on the topic of ADD. This discourse should be respectful and family friendly. There may be young readers, and we want to be sensitive to them.
• Your comments about the current articles are appreciated.
• Please leave suggestions for future articles and product reviews here.
• The forum is an excellent way to communicate with me.
• Ask questions and get answers from our online community.
Here is a synopsis of the BellaOnline Rules for Posting on the ADD Forum:
1. Posting should be on topic. Our topic is ADD and how it affects our lives. This is an incredibly broad topic which can lead to rich and varied discussions!
2. No webcam links, please.
3. SPAM and commercial posts are not permitted. These types of posts tend to drive visitors and forum members away from BellaOnline. Our members do not want their forums filled with ads or spam.
4. If you have a commercial relationship with a company, you must disclose it when you recommend their product. This is a FTC rule.
5. E-mail addresses are not to be shown. You may request a person to private message you. This is a secure messaging system.
6. Please do not add direct links to your posts unless you have had more than 50 posts. At that point, you may read the guidelines for posting one external link.
7. Refrain from posting promotional or press release links.
Which posts are not welcome?
• Posts that are meant to antagonize or disrespect our community are not welcome. People can disagree with somebody and still show respect. We want everybody to have a positive experience in the ADD Forum.
• Advertising posts and spam are forbidden. BellaOnline takes this very seriously. Our readers want a quality experience without a barrage of unwanted ads.
• Please keep your content "family friendly." We don't want our site to be filtered by libraries.
• Posts with external advertising links or affiliate links should not be on this forum and will be removed without notice.
I want the ADD Forum to be a safe place for people to express their thoughts and feelings about ADD. The more people who post, the more information that we have available!
May your days be blessed,
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by Connie Mistler Davidson. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Connie Mistler Davidson. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Connie Mistler Davidson for details.
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.