Asheron's Call 2 Walkthrough:
Common Problems and Solutions
Even people who were able to play the beta version of Asheron's Call 2 are finding they have problems getting the full version to run. Before you get frustrated, make sure you check the following things:
- Make sure your copy of Windows is fully updated, and that your drivers for your sound driver, video driver, network card and other devices are fully updated.
- Be sure you have at least 256MB of RAM
- Make sure your system clock is set properly!! Asheron's Call 2 uses your system time to check things.
- Check your network card and make sure Deterministic Network Enhancer is not on
- Make sure ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) is off
- Check on the availability of ports 80, 443, 2310, 2390, 9000, 9001, 9004 and 9005. You can use PortDetective.com to help with this.
If you're still stuck, be sure to contact Microsoft to troubleshoot the issue.
Asheron's Call 2 Walkthrough, Tips and Techniques
Set objCmd4 = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Command")
SQLTxt = "update traffic set hit_count = hit_count + 1 where " & _
"site_id = 283 and page_id = 126 ;"
objCmd4.ActiveConnection = strConnect
objCmd4.CommandType = &H0001
objCmd4.CommandText = SQLTxt
Set objCmd4 = Nothing
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips