Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
Jerusalem Cross Flags - Poor District
1. Start at the NE corner of the Poor District. There’s a flag on the roof overlooking the entrance to the walled palace enclosure of the Rich District on one side and the execution platform to the south.
2. Drop down to the execution platform and look west across the square to a flag on a wooden platform up a level.
3. Climb on the roof to the west from #2 and look west to see a flag on the roof of the building to the next row west.
4. Turn south from #3 and look at ground level. There’s a flag at the top of a set of stairs.
5. There’s a set of scholars near the gateway between Poor and Rich. There’s a flag just NW of them in an alley.
6. Head back to the execution platform and climb the building to the south along the district wall. Look down on the south side of the building to the flag on a wooden awning.
7. Continue south along the district wall to a flag in the SE corner.
8. From flag #7, go west along the city wall until it turns south. At the corner, climb the building with the small rounded dome on the roof. There’s a flag on the wooden platform down a level on the south side of the building.
9. There is a set of stairs southwest of flag #8. There’s a flag on the highest roof of the building on the east side of the staircase.
10. South of #9, there’s a building with a Star of David on the front and an orator yapping along. There is a door next to the orator, go through it into a small room with a flag in it.
11. There’s a garden structure with vines growing on a mesh roof SE of #10 against the city wall with a flag on top.
12. From flag #10, you can see a flag on the roof two buildings to the NW.
13. Looking north from #12, you can see a flag below you on a post just before a roof garden.
14. Go west from Templar #1 and climb the roof against the city wall. There is a roof garden there just north of the corner. From that roof garden, you can see the next two flags to your north. The first one is at about the same level as the roof garden directly north of you.
15. The other flag is a level lower on a platform on the east side of the building with flag #14.
16. Continue straight north from #15 to a roof garden. Looking north, you can see this next one a couple rooftops further north almost to another roof garden.
17. Go west from #16 to a roof garden from which you can look NW at a domed roof with a cross on top. There is a ladder to the NE of the roof garden, drop down for a flag south of you in the alley under a wooden roof.
18. Go back up to the roof garden from #17 and walk north across a rooftop and a wooden platform to another rooftop. You’ll come to a ladder that goes down, but stop there instead and look west to see a flag on a porch.
19. Return again to the roof garden from #17 and walk SW to the edge of the roof. You can see a flag below you to the SW in a fenced garden courtyard.
20. From #19, look up to the SW and you can see a roof garden on the next row over. Go up to it. There’s a ladder to the west of the roof garden that drops down on a flag.
21. Go to the city gate in the SW corner. Go east from here along the south wall and there’s a flag up a level on a fenced in roof.
22. From the SW city gate, go north along the wall to a flag in the corner of the district in a ground level alley.
23. Climb the ladder just north of #22 to a roof garden. Turn east and north to the next roof garden. Cross to the next row east and go north to a hay bale. From the hay bale, you can see two flags. The first is below you directly east. (You may see a flag on a post between these gardens if you didn’t already clear the flags from the middle district. Skip this one or make a note that you grabbed it if it’s still there.)
24. The second is below you to the northeast on the same level as #23.
25. Go up the ladder immediately east of #24 and look east across a couple rooftops to the flag.
26. From #24, drop down to the road on the west side of the building and walk north. The road will turn west under an arch into the middle district. Climb up one story on the north side where the road turns to a small nook of a porch with a flag on it.
27. Climb up on the roof from #26 and you’ll be standing next to a hay bale. Go north to the edge of the building and you’ll see a roof garden across the road to the NW. On the east side of the building with the roof garden, there’s a wooden platform with the flag on it. This is as far north as you can go without crossing into the middle district.
28. Return to the hay bale above #26 and cross the wood beam to a roof garden NE of you. Go due east from the roof garden and drop down to ground level in a courtyard with a bench and a palm. The flag is at the NW side of the courtyard under a wooden roof.
29. Go east from #28 to the next building, a view point tower. The next building to the east has a flag on the roof.
30. Going due east from #29, you’ll find a flag on a wooden platform one level above a set of vigilantes to their SE.
31. From #30, walk the plank across to the SE to a fenced balcony. Continue SE up on level and then drop into a ground level courtyard.
32. Climb onto the platform at the SW end of this courtyard and then go up the ladder to the SE and continue SE across this short roof. Drop two levels into a courtyard with a flag at the east end in a nook under a wooden roof.
33. Climb onto that wooden roof and then onto the roof of the building to the north. Climb up another level to the north with a roof garden then leap across to the next roof to the north with another roof garden. Go to the north edge of the building and look down to a flag across the road up just a few steps from ground level.
34. Turn east from #33 and enter the fenced garden courtyard on the NW corner of the first intersection. Climb the north wall of the garden to a fenced platform with the flag on it.
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.