Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
Jerusalem Cross Flags - Rich District
1. Enter the city gate and turn left (south) along the wall. Climb over the first building and drop down on a flag against the city wall in an alley.
2. Continue south on the rooftops and there’s a flag by a hay bale just north of the walled palace area.
3. Enter the walled area south through the gate and past four guards. There’s a flag on top of the arch at the top of the steps.
4. Go east from #3 and there’s a flag in the NE corner of the enclosed area. It’s in front of a small monument among some wading pools.
5. Go to where a group of vigilantes stand in the southwest corner of the enclosure. There’s a flag on the roof of the building just east of them.
6. From outside the western gate to the enclosed area, follow the enclosure wall to the north. There’s a flag on the ground in an alley on the western side of the wall near the NW corner of the enclosure.
7. Just east of the Bureau, across the first road on a low level porch behind a wood construct holding some drying things.
8. At the southern arch leading from the Rich District to the Poor District, cross the street to the north side and climb the building. There’s a flag on the roof overlooking the western side of the arch.
9. From the arch referenced in #8, go west a few steps and turn north up a double flight of stairs. There’s a square building to the NE from the top of the stairs that looks like it has a spigot for a fountain sticking out of the wall and a semicircle of short pillars. There’s a flag in the alley on the opposite, NE, side of this building.
10. Looking NE from Templar #2, you can see a ladder on the left side just before a wooden arch. There’s a flag at the top of the ladder.
11. Return to flag #1 near the city gate. There’s a flag on top of a post on the roof of a building just to the west that I accidentally hit during the informer’s flag gathering.
12. From the vigilante group SW of the city gate, go up a ladder to the south of them. Turn east at the top of the ladder and go up a level to a roof garden. Turn south from the roof garden and look down to see a flag near a table on a porch just below you.
13. From the roof garden referenced in #12, jump across to the building to the north at the same level. There’s a small square room sticking up on top and the flag is on the north side of the square facing another roof garden.
14. Go across another roof to the north of #13 and drop down to street level due west of the city gate. There is a flag just west of a merchant stall in a bush.
15. Go straight north from the bureau to a roof garden. Look NE from the roof garden to see a flag on a wooden platform on the roof of a building.
16. From flag # 15, go east to a roof garden across one road. There’s a courtyard south of the roof garden with a flag on a pillar in the center.
17. There’s a view point tower a couple blocks NW of the bureau. There’s a flag on a roof across the road to the north from the tower.
18. Go to the roof garden just west of #17, then continue NW to the next roof garden at a higher level. Go to the NW corner of this roof and look down to the north to see a flag on a wooden awning below you.
19. Jump back up from #18 and look to the NW. There’s a flag on the roof near the city wall just east of the city gate.
20. NE from #19, there’s an orator at a small church (view point tower). You can see an arch to his SE entering a covered market area. Just before entering, there’s a ladder up to a flag on the south side of the road.
21. Climb up on the roof of the covered market and there’s a flag near the center of the roof.
22. Drop down from the covered market area by the east exit and there’s a flag on the south side of the street as you come out the other side.
23. Continuing east and up a level, there’s a large building with a view point tower on top. There’s a flag in the middle of the roof of this building between three smaller domes and one large one.
24. From the view point tower on the roof with flag #23, look due east. You can see a roof garden and a flag on a post on the roof just beyond it.
25. From the post with flag #24, jump across to the roof to the north. Drop down to an alley on the north side of this building.
26. Go back to flag #24 and head due east past a pack of scholars to the city wall. Turn north to the corner and back west to a flag at the end of the alley.
27. Enter the northeastern secure area from the southern gate. There’s a flag on the roof of the large building in the middle of the complex.
28. From flag #27, you can see a flag to the NE on top of a wooden structure on a roof.
29. Leave the enclosed area by the rooftops hugging the north city wall and you will come to a flag due north of a nearby set of vigilantes.
30. Go to the northernmost set of vigilantes outside of the enclosure. There’s a garden structure with vines growing on a mesh roof just SW of them with a flag on top.
31. In the NW corner of the city is a church with people inside and guards on the door. There’s a flag inside up on the southern crossbeam.
32. Go west from the church in #31. You’ll find a flag on the west side of the oddly-shaped building against the city wall.
33. Get up on the rooftops and follow the city wall south from #31 to the point where it turns to the SW. Drop down a level along the wall and find the flag.
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.