Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
King Richard Flags
These are only found in the Kingdom area and there are 100 of them. There are a couple of areas where they are bunched, but they’re basically spread all over. Best to hunt the Templars in the Kingdom area at the same time as these.
Masyaf area paths (4)
1. Head south to the spot where the road forks. There are two wagons to the south and the flag is on the ground behind the western wagon.
2. Heading southwest from there, pass a checkpoint. The trail splits a bit after a horse and hay bale on the right though it doesn’t show up on the map. Take the NW fork and there’s a flag next to a ladder at a little hut.
3. Heading southeast from #1, the road forks and there is a guarded area on the southern fork. There is a wagon in that space with two flags on top of it
4. Right next to #3. You can blend and walk in to these flags, but you’ll have to fight or run to get back out.
Western unnamed village area (9)
1. As you reach the village area from the north, there’s a view point tower. The flag is on the wall to the east side of the tower.
2. Staying as far west as you can, head south toward the lake and docks. There’s a flag on the tall roof of the last building before you get to the opening for the docks.
3. Go onto the docks and take the left path away from the guards to a flag.
4. From #3, come SE a little and then jump post-to-post to the main dock and head toward the templar. There’s a flag on the ship behind him.
5. As you come off the docks, there’s a flag on the tallest roof of the building to your right.
6. Go back to Templar #1. Head south from him while hugging the east wall. There’s a flag on the roof of the second building once you’ve gone down the path.
7. Continue south from #6 and up a hill to a square tower. There’s a flag on the roof.
8. From #6, look NW to the next building in that direction. There’s a flag on a wood platform hanging from the roof crane.
9. From #8, go to the building across the road to the southwest. The flag is on the first roof level on the SW side. Follow the path south from there to a Templar.
Paths between Western unnamed village, Acre, and South Central Ruins (bring a horse) (17)
1. Heading south from the Western unnamed village. The road forks twice. Stay on the western side away from the ramp and then west again. There’s a flag on the ground by a guard on the eastern side of this road. Continue south to a Templar.
2. Go south a little bit from the Templar and make a U-turn up the path. Go as far as you can and there’s a flag at the top of a ladder on a plateau.
3. Come back south from #2 to where the broken bridge is. South of the bridge is a plank leading across to a butte with guards and a flag.
4. Go north from #3 and drop down to the plateau with archers and a flag on it.
5. Continuing south you come to a view point tower. There’s a tent east of the tower with a flag behind it.
6. There’s a flag on the ground SW of the tower on the south side of the wooden fence.
7. Continuing SE, there’s a flag in the middle of a ruined building.
8. SE from #7 is a guard platform with a flag on top.
9. South from the platform for #8, near the crossroads is a pillar giving directions to the cities. South of that is a hut, a horse, and a ruined building. The flag is behind the ruined wall to the west of the hut.
10. Heading east from #9, there’s a flag under a guard platform.
11. Looking back SW from #10, there’s a flag across the road on the south side of a rock formation.
12. SE of #10, there’s a group of five buildings. The flag is behind the middle one.
13. After Templar #3, head back to the main road and continue south to a guard platform. There’s a flag on top.
14. There’s a view point tower just south of #13. The flag is on the ground in the SE corner of the tower.
15. South from #14, there’s a flag at the SE corner of the first house you come to.
16. Continuing SW from there, you see a flag on the roof of the very next building.
17. Head back to the crossroads for flag #9 and head toward Acre. There’s a flag in the bushes SE of the guard platform.
Acre area and military base (8)
1. There’s a flag on the lowest roof on the SE side of the view point tower just outside Acre.
2. From the tower, go west a little and then turn north into the encampment. There’s a flag on a sword rack just past the first tent.
3. Continue all the way NE and there’s a flag on the ground between five tents.
4. Head in past the log walls and there’s a pit in the middle of the base. There’s a flag in the pit.
5. There are actually two flags in the pit, so this one is in with #4.
6. There are guard platforms flanking the entrance through the log wall. There’s a flag on top of the one to the NE.
7. There’s also a flag on the one to the SW of the entrance.
8. Climb the guard platform to the farthest SW of the group. Jump across to the north for a flag on top of a crane.
South Central Ruins area (13)
1. Starting from the SW corner, and it helps to kill everyone in the area because archers are annoying, move north along the west wall to a flag on a low pillar.
2. South a bit from #1, jump a horse east to a flag on a platform.
3. Go back to the south center of the ruins. Go up a level to the base of a broken arch. Look east from there to see a flag in the corner.
4. Climb the arch just east of the south center for a flag on top.
5. From #4, jump to a pillar NE. From there, it’s a long jump to a lower pillar further NE with a flag on it. You’ll have to hit it right and use “B” to catch the edge of the pillar. Don’t miss to the left or it can be fatal. I think I had to hit “B” a little earlier than I would have expected to make the grab.
6. Drop down from #5 and take a few steps east. Climb on top of the broken wall and jump north to another flag on a pillar.
7. From the Templar, go NE to a flag on a small pile of rocks.
8. Continue north to the end of the wall and turn west. From the middle of the ruins, turn SW. Go up the large wooden ramp and make a U-Turn back along the top of the wall. Jump up onto the first pillar and then cross to another pillar to the north which has a flag.
9. Jump back down toward the wooden ramp. There’s a flag under the ramp.
10. From #9, go east to and climb the nearest pillar. From the top, jump north to the wall. Follow the wall to the north to a flag on a pillar.
11. Head NW from the ruins proper then turn east into an encampment up a hill. There’s a flag on the ground behind the view point tower.
12. Come back down the hill and continue back to the NE toward a building with rounded tops. There’s a flag on the ground in a pen with a horse on the NE side of it.
13. Continue around the corner north and then NW to a few tents and some guards. There’s a flag in the middle of their camp.
Central unnamed village area (22)
1. Starting from the path that leads in from the South Central Ruins, head NW to a dock that leads out into the pond. Jump across a couple pilings to a flag on a small island.
2. Coming off the docks, there are a few buildings up a short hill on your left (north). There’s a flag in the NW corner of this area in the bushes.
3. Continue E/NE from #2 and there’s a flag on the tallest roof of the third building.
4. Continue N from #3 and there’s a flag on top of a post.
5. Head SW up the path from Templar #2 toward the view point tower. There’s a flag on the ground on the east side of the tower. If you climb the tower and look to the SW, you can see the next three flags.
6. Continue up the path SW from the tower and flag #5. At the first plateau, there’s a horse and two buildings. Climb to the taller roof of the first building on your right and there’s a platform below you sticking out of the north side of the building with a flag on it.
7. Continue up the path SW from #6 and turn back east at the next plateau. There’s a flag on the tallest roof of the NE-most building overlooking the view point tower.
8. From #7, jump climb the next building along the fence to the south. Step out on the wooden platform on the SE side of the building and look down. There’s a flag on another wooden platform below you overhanging the cliffs.
9. Look SW from #7 and you should see a flag that appears to be on a roof a couple buildings away. It’s actually on top of a post, but that’s not a problem.
10. Continue SW on the narrow path up into the hills. Where the path turns to the north, there’s a white horse and a small structure with a flag on top.
11. Follow the path to the end and there’s a flag on top of the view point tower.
12. Retrace your steps all the way back to where you came off the docks. There are two buildings with camel hump roofs side by side. There’s a flag on the ground on the east side of the further one.
13. There’s another camel-hump building south of #12 with a flag on top of the southern roof hump.
14. Heading NE from #13 takes you down a slope and there’s a building on your right with an arch and a courtyard. There’s a flag tucked into a corner of the courtyard.
15. Head SE from #14 and there are broken walls, the ruins of some previous building. There’s a flag in the middle of them.
16. East of #15 is a large camel-hump building with a courtyard. There’s a flag on one of the roof humps.
17. Heading north from #16, there’s a path that leads up a hill to a couple plateaus of buildings. On the west side of the highest level, you can see a flag on a wooden platform hanging off the side of a building over the path.
18. Head north from #17 and there’s a large/long building with a flag on the low roof on its west side.
19. Continue NW from #18 and the path slopes back down. The western building has a flag on a chimney of the lower roof level.
20. Come all the way down off these plateaus and head east along the northern hills. You’ll come to some broken walls that were once a building and there’s a flag among them.
21. Continue east from #20 and you’ll see a direction pillar and a small building with a horse. There’s a flag on top of the building.
22. Head back SW from #21 and there’s a flag on top of a guard platform.
Damascus area paths (14)
1. Head NE out of the central village area past Central Village Flag #21 until you see water ahead on the right. There’s a flag at the edge of the water.
2. The road turns east into a clearing with a view point tower and a number of buildings. There’s a flag on the south side of the tower half way up.
3. There’s a flag on the roof of the building south of the tower.
4. There’s one on the roof of the next building east from #3. The flag is on the first roof level on the south side of the building.
5. South of #4, there’s a flag on top of a tilted cart.
6. Go straight north from Templar #1 and there’s a flag on a low platform where soldiers tend to meet.
7. Head north on the path toward Damascus until you come to another open area. There is a flag on a couple barrels on the north side of the first building.
8. Continuing NE, there’s a flag on a platform in the middle of the encampment SE of the tower.
9. Follow the water east from Templar #3. There’s a flag on a little island in the stream.
10. Follow the path south from Templar #4 to a view point tower. There’s a small wood structure NE of the tower with a flag on the roof.
11. Turn NW from #10 and there are two guard platforms each with a flag on top.
12. Across the road from #11.
13. Continue NW to another pair of guard platforms, each with a flag on top.
14. Across the road from #13.
Eastern unnamed village (10)
1. Starting from the north entrance to the village area, there’s a path up a hill to a plateau on the western side. Go up and continue along SE until it goes down again. Look to see a flag on the edge of the plateau to the N.
2. Take a Leap of Faith off the ledge SE from Templar #1 and turn SW up a hill to a flag on the edge of the plateau.
3. Look up on the ledge NE of Templar #2 and you’ll see a flag on the SE side of a cart.
4. Head south from #3 along the edge of the mountain. There’s a Leap of Faith spot next to where Templar #2 was and then jump down again to a small stream. The flag is where the stream hits the wall to the far east.
5. From Templar #3, there’s a camel hump building to the west with a flag on the roof.
6. Follow the path south down one level from flag #5 and turn west along the wall to a flag near a cone building.
7. From Templar #4, hop onto the roof and follow it to a flag on the arch over the entrance to the courtyard.
8. Continue along the mountains to the S/SW onto a plateau by a guard platform. You’ll find a flag near the mountains on an up slope.
9. Cross the path from Templar #5 to the north side. There’s a flag by the well to the west of the large camel hump building with courtyard.
10. From Templar #6, go SE along the plateau. There’s a flag at the far and to the east and below a guard platform.
Jerusalem area and paths (3)
1. Coming out from Jerusalem, take the first fork to the north. You will come to a guard platform with a flag on top.
2. As the path turns from #1, continue west to a flag on a rock in the middle of the road.
3. Pass another guard platform and head on the road to the NW toward Acre and the South Central Ruins. You’ll come to another guard platform with a flag north of it on the ground.
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.