Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
Saracen Flags - Poor District
1. Starting from the city gate, look high up to the south from the gate to see a flag on a hexagonal room at the top of the first building.
2. Go south from #1 and drop down to a fenced garden courtyard. There’s a flag on a wooden platform above the NE corner of the garden.
3. Go NE from #2 to a city wall and follow the wall SE past a fenced garden courtyard then over a roof with a small dome on top. Drop down to a fenced porch SE of this roof for a flag.
4. Looking SE from #3, you can see the next flag on a pole just east of a roof garden.
5. From Templar #1, climb the view point tower south of him. Looking W/SW from the tower, you can just see the next flag on a rooftop above the NW entrance to an indoor market.
6. Drop down NW from #5 and go SE into the indoor market. The flag is high on the third crossbeam in from the entrance.
7. Go back out the NW entrance. Turn SW and climb back up on the roof of the market to a roof garden overlooking the market entrance. From the roof garden, drop two levels to the SE to ground level to find a flag outside a fenced courtyard.
8. Go back up to the roof garden and head SE and climb to the peak of the roof. Continue SE over the next roof peak into a square area with a flag.
9. There’s only one way back up to the peak from #8, take it. Follow the peak SE and drop down to a spot with pigeons. Look SE from here and there’s a flag on a fenced porch a level below you.
10. From #9, climb the ladder to the east. Continue east and you will see an orator in front of a domed building. Look at the roof above the orator to see the flag.
11. Go east to the city wall and south up stairs to a gate. From the gate, go west past the stairs and turn right onto a fenced patio area overlooking the stairs. The flag is at the end.
12. Climb up to a roof garden west from #11. Go one roof west from the garden to a rounded rooftop and drop down to the north. There’s a flag at ground level next to a running tap.
13. From #12, go west over a short wall to a view point tower. Go to the hay bale on the ground to the south of the tower where you end up if you take a Leap of Faith from the view point. Start west along the street from the hay and then climb the center of the building on the south side next to an overhanging wooden platform. There’s a wooden patio there with a flag on it.
14. From #13, climb up onto the roof and go NW to a purple roof garden. Drop down a level to the north and look NW to see a flag on a pillar between two sets of stairs.
15. Follow the road south from #14 and up a set of stairs. Turn west before you go up a second flight of stairs and under an arch. You will see a flag in front of you to the west on an overhanging wood platform one level up. There’s a pile of baskets east of the platform you can use to climb up.
16. Get back to ground level and walk NW past a hay wagon. At the end, the path will turn north down a flight of stairs to a flag. Continue to the end of this alley after you get the flag and you should be about due south of the city gate.
17. Head west through a crack in the wall down another alley. When you get to stairs leading up to the right, look behind you for a flag in the corner.
18. Go up the stairs and turn north past some vigilantes to a flag down another set of stairs.
19. Return to the vigilantes and find your way onto the roof just north of them next to a roof garden. There’s a ladder a few paces NW of the roof garden that goes down one level to a flag on a wooden platform.
20. From the assassin’s bureau, go north from the hole in the roof across an alley and drop down to a wooden platform. Drop down NW into an area with a bench. The flag is in a southern nook under the wood platform you were standing on.
21. From the assassin’s bureau, leap east to a hanging wooden platform and again to a wooden platform that juts out from a roof. Drop off the NE corner of the roof one level to a wooden platform with a flag on it.
22. From the assassin’s bureau, head west to the edge of the roof and drop to street level under a hanging wooden platform for a flag.
23. Go NW from #22 along the district boundary to a set of vigilantes. Go due west from the vigilantes and turn north into a cubby hole with a flag.
24. From the vigilantes of #23, go straight north until you run into a wall. Climb it and turn west to climb to a triangular roof with a flag on it. This spot overlooks an orator to the north.
25. There’s a flag on the west side of the roof over the head of the orator.
26. Go east from #25 and cross over a hanging platform to a roof corner the shape of a couple slices of pizza. Drop down to the SE on the inside corner, at the center of the imaginary pizza pie, to a flag at ground level.
27. Go north from #25 and cross the canal to the city wall. Travel east along the wall to the spot where it turns SE. There’s a flag on a beam jutting out from the wall.
28. Go back to the west from #27 and out onto the roof-level wooden bridge that goes south over the canal. Drop down on the west side of the bridge into a rowboat. There’s a flag in the NW-most rowboat in the canal, but you have to jump across three pilings to get to it. There may be a more direct way to jump to it, but I kept getting wet. You have to jump the pilings to get out, anyway, so you may as well practice.
29. Return to the north wall around where you found #27 and continue SE along the city wall to a flag on a wooden bridge that crosses to the south at roof level.
30. Exit the bridge from #29 to the south and look below you to the SW from the edge of the roof. The flag is on a fenced porch just above ground level and right below a roof garden.
31. From #30, go east a few steps to the vigilantes. Follow that road south along the west side of the large central building. At the SW corner of the large central building, climb over a low wall into a small courtyard with a flag.
32. Go back north from #31 to the vigilantes and climb onto the roof to the east. Continue east to a flag in the center of a roof just SE of a view point tower.
33. Go NW from #32 across the canal and then east to a ladder down. The last flag is in the easternmost rowboat of the canal.
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.