Lord of the Rings The Two Towers Walkthrough|
List of Special Features
There are LOTS of special features in this game - tons of photos, interviews, and more!!
You get to them from the 'map view' where you see your normal path through the game. There are little 'side paths' to the top and bottom.
To the top of the first spot (the prologue) are:
* Interview with Peter Jackson and Barrie Osborne
* Interview with Elijah Wood (he thinks it's COOL to be in a video game!)
* Interview with Ian McKellan (he says his hands are too big and clumsy to play
* Making of LOTR video game
* Lord of the Rings conceptual art
Down below Balin's Tomb level are:
* Photos from the movie (beat Balin's Tomb)
* Interview with John Ries Davies (must get Gimli to lvl 5)
* Secret Mission with Gimli (must get Gimli to 10 and get to end of game with him)
Down below Fangorn level are:
* Fangorn and Orthanc photos (beat Fangorn)
* Interview with Orlando Bloom (must get Legolas to lvl 5)
* Secret Mission with Legolas (must get Legolas to 10 and get to end of game with him)
Up above Plains of Rohan are:
* Rohan and Helm's Deep photos (beat Plains of Rohan)
* Interview with Viggo Mortinsen (must get Aragorn to lvl 5)
* Secret Mission with Aragorn (must get Aragorn to 10 and get to end of game with him)
You get a secret character when you beat the secret mission with a character!
You get special codes when you beat the secret mission with the secret character!
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Walkthrough
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship Review
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Review
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips