Do you know how to keep your bowling score? If you don't, please make an effort to learn as soon as possible. My reasoning is covered in today's article entitled , "Your Score, Your Responsibility." Here's the link:
Some quick notes:
1) The USBC Women's Championships in Charlotte, North Carolina continues through July 1. For more info visit www.usbcwomenschampionships.com.
2) In the upcoming 2007-2008 Denny's PBA Tour season, the Professional Bowler's Association will award 16 exemptions for the new, "PBA Women's Series" which will be held in conjunction with four regular tour stops in November and December. The qualifying for these 16 exemptions is planned for August 13 thru 18 at the Reno National Bowling Stadium.
3) Did you know that the composite average of all USBC certified female bowlers is 139?
4) In a recent Mini Eliminator, with mostly male contestants, the winner was a woman from Illinois.
5) The BPAA and USBC are sponsoring their 2nd Annual "Show and Tell" art and photo contest. Check with bowl.com, bpaa.com, or gobowling.com and click on "National Bowling Week" for more info.
Don't forget there's more than just articles at our site so visit us soon. The forums are found at:
As ever, we hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. We thrive on your feedback.
Don't hesitate to pass this message along to family and friends. There are hundreds of other subjects covered at BellaOnline. Certainly, we all love free knowledge! For those so inclined, please consider volunteering as an Editor in one of the myriad of subjects that are looking for someone like you!
Clyde Higa, Bowling Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com