This week I am reviewing one of my favourite raw food books. I hope you enjoy it!
Book Review - Raw Food
If you are new to the raw lifestyle, or would simply like to incorporate more fresh produce into your diet, Raw Food is the book for you.
I also thought I would share with you my top five favourite raw books. Keep them in mind the next time you are at the library.
1. Raw Food: A Complete Guide for Every Meal of the Day by Erica Palmcrantz and Irmela Lilja - click the link for more info!
2. Ani's Raw Food Kitchen by Ani Phyo - Ani is the queen of easy and delicious raw cuisine. No dehydrator required.
3. Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People by Jennifer Cornbleet - This is the book that many raw foodists started with. The recipes are delicious and reliable and use familiar supermarket ingredients. No dehydrator required.
4. Vibrant Living by James Levin and Natalie Cederquist - this was my very first living foods book! The recipes are heart-healthy and very low in fat. There is a great section on making your own Rejuvelac, flavoured sauerkrauts, and cultured seed cheezes, and a fabulous 30-day menu plan.
5. The Complete Book of Raw Food - this book is a compendium of assorted raw recipes from various raw food chefs, including one of the UK's most famous raw foodists, Shazzie. You will be spoiled for choice with this book!
If you are still unsure about raw food or you would like to see how easy and beautiful it can be, check out Ani Phyo and Jennifer Cornbleet on YouTube. Ani provides recipes at the end of her videos.
In good health,
Emmy Lynn, Healthy Foods Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com