Here's the latest article from the Baha'i site at BellaOnline.com.
An Aha Moment
How an understanding Bahá'í turned depression into a spiritual aha moment for me.
Please visit bahai.bellaonline.com regularly as the content is being updated regularly, and not all the changes are being featured. For instance, some background informational articles added lately:
* a brief glossary, http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art26865.asp
* notes on the Bahá'í calendar, http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art26690.asp
* one of the holy days Bahá'ís observe, http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29177.asp
You can participate in online discussions in two ways:
1. Sign on to the community forum about Bahá'í Faith, located here -
2. Watch for announcement of a Bahá'í chat group later this summer. Details of time and date are yet to be decided, based upon reader interest and input. Help me out here, please; dealing with times zones is just higher math to me!
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!
Feel free to pass this message along to family and friends.
Cheryll Schuette, Baha'i Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com