logo
g
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies

dailyclick
Bored? Games!
Nutrition
Postcards
Take a Quiz
Rate My Photo

new
Bible Basics
Houseplants
Romance Movies
Creativity
Family Travel
Southwest USA
Irish Culture


dailyclick
All times in EST

Full Schedule
g
g Business Coach Site

BellaOnline's Business Coach Editor

g

April 3 2012 Business Coach Newsletter


Here's the latest article from the Business Coach site at BellaOnline.com.

Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy – A Review
Do you find yourself procrastinating? You know what I mean; when you begin finding excuses for not getting things done. There is a quick and easy to read book called Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time. It is a time management must read!

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art175435.asp

Please visit businesscoach.bellaonline.com for even more great content and success tips for women in business.



Here’s our fun “pearl of wisdom” question/fill in the blank for this newsletter:

Researchers at the Carnegie Institute believe that 15% of success is training and the other 85% is attitude.

a. TRUE

b. FALSE


The correct answer is now posted on the Business Coach forum in the thread entitled “Eat That Frog! – A Review?”


To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum for women in business located here -

http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=239




Please enjoy this positive thought for the week:

"When your attitude is right, everything is possible."
~ Rachel Stewart



I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!



Come join my new membership site Women Enjoying Success at http://WomenEnjoyingSuccess.com where every month you will find Success Modules filled with powerful tools to grow both yourself and your business. You’ll find audio lessons, video workbooks, how-to filled eBooks, content rich Special Reports, powerful affirmations and checklists, suggested resources that can save you time and energy and much, much more



Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!


Have a wonderful week!

Sharon Michaels, Business Coach Editor
http://businesscoach.bellaonline.com

One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com




Unsubscribe from the Business Coach Newsletter

Online Newsletter Archive for Business Coach Site

Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters



g

For FREE email updates, subscribe to the Business Coach Newsletter

g features
How To Deal With Negative People

Turn Your Passion into a Profitable Business

Effective Ways to Get Positive Testimonials

Archives | Site Map

forum
Forum
email
Contact

Past Issues
memberscenter


vote
Poetry
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
Less than Monthly



BellaOnline on Facebook
g


| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.


BellaOnline Editor