Hello! I hope you're having a good week!
So many people are stressed, I thought I would list a few ideas that might help. You can add to the list, and pass along to a frazzled friend!!
1. Remember what you can do something about, and what you can’t.
2. Take deep breaths, if you find yourself panic-stricken, and focus on something positive; your new puppy, new baby or grandchild, someone’s loving smile, a benevolent friend; Realize what you don’t have to live through – fire, flood, earthquakes.
3. Think positive thoughts. Think of a time which has brought you the greatest happiness, and let that be your “happy place”. Go there in a crisis moment.
4. Pray. Meditate.
5. Exercise; walk, jog, (use the “buddy system”-never go alone, it’s better for moral support anyway).
6. Express yourself. If you like art, paint, sew, pick a craft project – make someone a gift that is less fortunate than you. Visit with them for a while, maybe they are lonely.
7. If you like music; play a favorite forgotten song or cd; play your guitar, piano; get together with friends and have a “jam session”! Then go for late-night coffee.
8. Write down things that are worrying you. Then see if you can come up with a solution, or ask a friend if they know one.
9. Finish a project you’ve left un-done. (I’ve got one – and it has nagged me long enough!)
10. Praise yourself for accomplishing even small tasks. Kudos to you!
11. Have a cup of your favorite hot tea to celebrate peace~
Have a blessed and Healthy week! Rann
Here's the latest article from the Cancer site at BellaOnline.com.
The Common Threads of Good Health
From conception to cancer, there are undeniable connections that lead to better health and successful outcomes for both. Read on to see what I discovered.
Please visit cancer.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Cancer.
Here is the forum link for the cancer site:
Feel free to pass this newsletter along to family or friends. You never know who might benefit from the information!
Also visit some of the other sites. There are some really good editors here at BellaOnline.com. Give them a look-see!
Rann Patterson, Cancer Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com