Here's the latest article from the Colleges site at BellaOnline.com:
Rules of College Admissions
Review of "The New Rules of College Admissions."
Please visit colleges.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Colleges.
To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about Colleges located here:
Higher Education Happenings:
- Penn State's football coach Joe Pateno celebrates his 400th win!
- Some Bible colleges are seeking to increase the number of Latino students
- US Department of Education is no longer seeking to require for-profit colleges to have approval of all new programs. Colleges will be required to notify them of new programs and a number of programs will require formal approval.
- Federal Spending on student aid has increased as tuition costs have risen
- New "fast-track" college applications are unpopular with many high school counselors because counselors are unable to submit electronic supporting admissions documents as they would if students were to apply through the Common Application.
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. Your feedback is very helpful.
Please feel free to pass this message along to family and friends who may be interested.
Susan D. Bates, Colleges Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com