My latest article on the Feng Shui site at BellaOnline.com is about staging a house for a quick sale, especially in a difficult real estate market.
And even if you aren't selling your home right now, the article includes 10 tips for a Feng Shui home makeover that can help solve the most common home repair challenges.
Here is the list of 10 tips for Feng Shui home staging that can help you sell it fast with Feng Shui. You can read the details in the complete article on the BellaOnline Feng Shui site.
1. Mark the Spot. Place the “For Sale” sign to the right of the house.
2. Welcome Buyers. Clear away dead shrubs that block the main pathway.
3. Add a Greeter. Place two healthy plants on either side of the front door to act as a welcoming threshold for buyers.
4. Clean and Refresh. Make sure your front door is clean and in good repair.
5. Make a Good Impression. Display the home’s marketing flyers inside near the front door.
6. Go Clutter-Free. De-clutter the entire house, paying special attention to the kitchen, the closets, and the garage.
7. Help Buyers Visualize. De-personalize the home by removing your family photos.
8. Deck the Walls. Make sure the artwork throughout the house has colorful, friendly, and positive images.
9. Improve the View. Create a beautiful view by cleaning all of the windows until they sparkle.
10. Get Ready to Go. Pack up five of your most treasured possessions as a symbol you are ready, willing, and able to move!
You can read the complete article at http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art87.asp.
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email.
Carol M. Olmstead, Feng Shui Editor
Please visit http://fengshui.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Feng Shui.
This site has a community forum all about Feng Shui located at
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com