Hi Hot & Spicy food lovers,
Here is the latest recipe for folks who enjoy spicy foods.
*Jerk Pork or Beef Recipe*
There are so many jerk seasoning recipes. This one works for me because these are herbs and spices that I generally have in my kitchen cabinet.
Last weekís recipe
*Black Bean Dip Recipe*
Black beans are not just good in soup, when pureed with other ingredients they make a healthful dip or spread.
Instead of buying breakfast sandwich wraps, you can make your own breakfast meal on the go. I started making this for my ex-husband because he loved scrambled eggs with cheese.
1 package of Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits.
4 or 5 eggs
ĺ cups of grated sharp cheese (use mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc. Itís your choice)
2 tablespoons cold water
1 or 2 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Beat eggs, and then add grated cheese and water beat again to mix well.
2. Place biscuits in a buttered 9 inch square pan or 8 inch round pan. (These are standard sizes).
3. Pour egg mixture over biscuits, lifting biscuits at the edge of the pan and the center so the mixture surrounds and flows into the nooks and crannies of each one.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are done.
5. Cut and serve as is--just grab a serving and head out of the door.
Good served with syrup ham or bacon. Add fruit if serving for lunch, sliced melon, kiwi or a small bunch of grapes is nice.
*In French (Cajun) the word Lagniappe means "a little something extra."
Donít forget to stop by our Hot & Spicy foods forum. Say hello, pass on hints, advice, or asks questions. Would love to see you there.
You are welcome to pass this newsletter and any recipe from the Hot & Spicy site on to family and friends.
Vannie Ryanes, Hot & Spicy Editor
The Hot & Spicy food site is just one of hundreds of informative sites at BellaOnline.com