It's halfway to Friday...remember, laughing helps ease stress!
Tips to Help You Laugh More
1. Surround yourself with people, and increase eye-to-eye contact.
2. Develop your own sense of humor. Be funny - but not at someone else's expense.
3. Expect to laugh more, and create a relaxing atmosphere.
4. Read the latest article (link below)
5. Tickle, however, it is not recommended to tickle strangers.
6. Read the latest article. (Did I already mention that?)
I know, the suspense is probably killing you. Here's the latest article from the Jokes & Riddles site at BellaOnline.com.
Things to do in Walmart
Do you find that shopping at Walmart can sometimes be a boring experience? Now it doesn't have to be! Here are some suggestions to make your trip to Walmart more enjoyable (and interesting).
Please visit jokes.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Jokes & Riddles.
Visit us in the Jokes Forum! Share your slapstick stories, gut-bustin' jokes, and talk with others who share your sense of humor. But remember, wait an hour after laughing before swimming. The forum can be found here-
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback! If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in upcoming articles, let me know!
Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love a good laugh!
Rose Thomason, Jokes & Riddles Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com