Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
August 30 2011 Self Development Newsletter
Here is the latest article from the Self Development site at BellaOnline.com.
Do you fear wine? Have you ever experienced the following?
* Intimidation when faced with a wine list
* Dread if invited to a ‘wine tasting evening’
* Inadequacy when people start talking about wines
* Nervousness when asked what wine you would like
* Anxiety if you have to shop for a wine to take to a party
* Panic as the waiter approaches you with a bottle of wine
* Overwhelmed when looking at all the bottles in a wine shop
* Embarrassment when the wine’s pomp and ceremony begins
* Sheer fear just thinking about the sniffing, smelling, swirling, tasting, etc
The fear of wine is generally related to being afraid of what others will think of your knowledge about wine as the self development article below shows. Wine etiquette, rituals and protocols seem shrouded in mystery. The following article may well help to reduce your fear when the subject of wine arises:
(Wine – Do You Fear It?)
I would love to receive your feedback so do add your comments, queries, thoughts, etc., to the thread on the Self Development Forum by visiting:
On that Self Development Forum you will see numerous pages of lively topics that you may be interested to read or to add to. Feel free to contribute to any of those. I look forward to seeing you there!
Also, DO visit http://selfdevelopment.bellaonline.com for other great Self Development content and let me know what YOU would like to see on the site. Your feedback is important so if you have a topic that you would like me to write on, just let me know by replying to this newsletter update.
Finally, feel free to pass this message on to friends, family, work colleagues or whoever you wish. Thank you for connecting with me here on BellaOnLine.com!
Dr JOY Madden, Self Development Editor
Unsubscribe from the Self Development Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Self Development Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.