An eye on Vision Issues!
Volume 1: Issue 1; Week of January 6 to 12.
Hope you have experienced a great start to a new year (2013)!
Check out some of the following stories for inspiration on the American foundation for the blind Website at www.afb.org:
1. David block – documentary filmmaker, journalist and writer
2. Donte Mickens – Paralympics Athlete (Bronze medal winner) and financial Analyst
3. Cathy Givens – a visually impaired lawyer.
Make 2013 a year of new challenges!
Employment Opportunities: Courtesy of the American foundation for the blind.
1. Furniture Sales Representative - San Antonio, Texas
2. Orientation and Mobility Instructor - Buffalo, NY
3. Assistive Technology Instructor - Binghamton NY
Here's the latest article from the Vision Issues site at BellaOnline.com.
Vision Organizations Oklahoma to South Carolina
A sample listing of vision organizations supporting individuals with vision issues in the states of Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and South Carolina.
Forum News: Visit the Vision Issues Forum and post information on any vision support organization you found helpful. Tell us what the organization provided for you.
Coming next week: Vision Organizations South Dakota to Vermont
A sample listing of vision organizations supporting individuals with vision issues in the states of South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Vermont.
Until next week – Have a great week!
Dean Ingalls, Vision Issues Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com