Creme Candy Corn Recipe
This Creme Candy Corn is made in a multi-cooker or slow cooker. Try to use one with a large footprint so you can get lots of ramekins in at once. There is definitely an advantage to having multiple slow or multi-cookers in that you can cook a large quantity of these luscious puddings at once.
4 cups heavy whipping cream
6 egg yolks
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar
1 dash salt
1 cup candy corn
- Place a rack or trivet on the bottom of a large rectangular slow cooker or multi-cooker.
- Measure the whipping cream, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, and salt into a blender container; blend until well-mixed.
- Pour the mixture through a fine strainer into a large measuring cup.
- Divide the mixture between 12 1/2-cup ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on the rack in the slow or multi-cooker.
- Measure 1 tablespoon of candy corn into each ramekin. (You will use the remaining for garnish.)
- Meanwhile, bring 8 or more cups water to a boil; pour enough around the ramekins to come about 1/4 to 1/3 up the sides.
- Cover, set the slow cooker to low, and let cook 3-4 hours or until the centers are set.
- Remove from the slow cooker, cover each with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator until chilled through.
- To serve, pipe whipped cream to the top of the ramekins and sprinkle with a few candy corns (if you used hard candy corns in the recipe, make sure you use soft, fresh ones on the garnish).
Amount Per Serving
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 287
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 77% Protein 3% Carb. 20%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 32 g
Saturated Fat 19 g
Cholesterol 211 mg
Sodium 95 mg
Total Carbohydrate 19 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 26% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.