%@ Language=VBScript %>
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
Saracen Flags - Middle District
1. Starting from the bureau, go south into the middle district and climb the roof over the orator. Go to the SW corner of this roof at the base of a view point tower. Look across the road SW to a flag on the next roof.
2. Take a few steps SW from #1 to a roof garden. Jump west to a platform hanging from a rope. From this platform, look below you to a flag in a nook with a ladder that is a level up from the ground. You should be just west of some vigilantes.
3. Climb up the ladder from #2 and continue SW. Cross the road and go up a level to an orange roof garden due south of a large arch with a view point tower. Drop down off the west side of the roof to a ground level courtyard with a flag on the north side.
4. Go to the westernmost set of vigilantes in this district, SW from Templar #1. Go SE from the vigilantes to the monument in the center of the square and look up to the east to a flag on an awning on the western side of a building over a merchant stall.
5. Climb up from #4 and go east to an orange roof garden. Drop down a level on the east side to a flag.
6. From the roof garden of #5, drop down due north and cross the road to a flag in a walled courtyard.
7. Head SE from #6 to a set of vigilantes south of a view point tower. The flag is SE of the vigilantes and up a few steps on a fenced porch.
8. Climb the roof NE from #7 to a green roof garden. Go north to a rounded roof bump then drop down on the NE side to a flag a level up from the ground.
9. From the roof garden of #8, look N/NE from here to see a flag on the roof across the street.
10. From the roof garden of #8, go east to an orange roof garden and drop down into a walled courtyard on the NE side of the garden. The flag is under the wooden platform and behind a ladder on the west side of the courtyard.
11. Go north on the ground to a set of vigilantes standing near an octagonal ring in a square. Go to the NE corner of the building across the road due south of them. Climb up to the small wooden awning and look south to see the flag overlooking an alley.
12. From #11, climb the ladder across the alley to the east. From the top of the ladder, you can see the next two flags. First, look NE across the road at your level to a flag under a small awning. Cross the wooden beams to get it and return.
13. The second is on a small roof cage SE of you across one road.
14. Look south from #13 to see a flag on a porch at ground level. It’s against the city wall and up a couple steps.
15. Follow the city wall NE and east until you pass an orator and come to a set of vigilantes. Climb the roof W/NW of the vigilantes and there is a flag NW of you in front of a door. You should be a few paces west of the southern base of a view point tower.
16. Drop down off this roof to the west and go north to the first opening on the left side. This is a guarded walled courtyard with a flag behind a ladder on the north side at ground level. You can walk in and out without the guards bothering you as long as you’re polite about it.
17. Exit the courtyard from #16 and climb to the roof across the road to the east. There’s a flag at the northern end of these rooftops over looking the large square.
18. Return to the vigilantes from #15 and walk the path north from them past a hay wagon. Turn east after the hay wagon into an alley with some pushy guys and a flag.
19. Return again to the vigilantes and follow the city wall east to the corner. Climb a ladder to the south at the corner and turn west one rooftop to a flag.
20. Go north to where the city wall turns east again and climb a roof to follow the wall. There’s a flag on a roof against the city wall one road east from this corner.
21. Climb the east side of the large walled courtyard that dominates this section of the map. There’s a view point tower on the SE corner and another structure in the middle of the east roof. Climb the middle structure and there’s a flag on the east side on a wooden platform.
22. Go to the NW corner of the courtyard roof and look across to the west for a flag on a beam between rooftops at your level. You’ll have to jump to a lower roof to the N/NW and then go SW to it.
23. Go west from here to the base of a very tall view point tower. From the south side of the tower, cross the alley and climb the roof to your east to find a flag on a connecting arch next to one of those little roof cage things.
24. Climb back to the roof and look SW to a roof with two very large domes and several smaller ones. Cross to this roof and go south along the eastern edge. Drop down into a walled enclosure at the SE corner of the building.
25. Climb back up to the roof of many domes. There’s a flag on the west side of the southern large dome.
26. Go to the NW corner of this roof and look across to a yell roof garden to the NW. The roof garden is just north of a wide staircase leading up to the west. From the north side of the roof garden, drop down a ladder to the west for the flag.
27. From #26, climb to the rooftop straight west. Continue a few paces west to a roof garden overlooking a rectangular wading pool to the NW. There’s a ladder down into a nook a level above the street on the east side of the roof garden.
28. Go back up to the roof garden and climb a level higher to the west. Look below you to the SW to see a flag on a wooden awning across the road. The awning is on the north side of the building that you went to for the start of the assassination in this district.
29. Drop to the ground from #28 and walk around to the south side of this building and enter it. Once inside, go west through an arch into the dark SW corner to get the flag.
30. Climb up to the rooftop south of Templar #3 and use the southernmost beam to cross to the west. As you’re crossing the beam, you can see the flag on a patio below you to the SW.
31. Drop down to the south from #30 and head south down an alley. You’ll pass a courtyard entrance as you enter the alley and then a few paces along there will be a low wall on the west side. Jump over the low wall to land on the flag.
32. Find the vigilantes just NW of flag #31. There’s a flag in an alley just SW of them at ground level.
33. Use the ladders just south of the vigilante to go up two levels. Go SW across an alley from here to a rusty orange roof garden. Drop into the walled courtyard SW of the roof garden to find the flag.
34. Go back to the steps south of the bureau on the district border where you started looking for flags. Above you to the SE is a wooden platform hanging from a rope. The flag is on that platform.
Assassin's Creed Walkthrough
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips