There are tons of things to watch for in this game! You find oyster shells in various locations, how many can you find?
* Las Venturas - absolute northeast corner of the entire map. Using a jetpack works well.
* Las Venturas - northeast corner, big Rock hotel, flying V guitar pool in back
* Las Venturas - The Visage / Mirage Hotel Pool under the waterfall
* Las Venturas - Pirates / Treasure Island Pool - just in front of skull
* Las Venturas - Tiki-hut motel swimming pool across from La Conca, near Caligula's Palace
* Las Venturas - Excalibur - when on the bridge over the moat, it's near the wall on the left side.
* Bone County - From your airport save point, go straight north to the coast, then go east until you hit a downslope with a boat.
* Tierra Robada - from the mini bridge in the center of this area, jump in the water and swim out to the higher bridge, east.
* Tierra Robada - cross the road from the indian village. It's under the seaplane
* Tierra Robada - inlet SE of of the school with a seaplane, oyster is right at the tip of the inlet.
* Tierra Robada - behind Torino's farm with the monster truck, follow the path to the boathouse. It's under the boathouse.
* Tierra Robada - by Torino's farm, go into the little inlet, under the first bridge
* Tierra Robada - there's a short little grey bridge beneath Las Barrancas. Look under it
* Tierra Robada - at north side of dam, there's a pair of towers. In between the western pair is the oyster.
* Tierra Robada - From Las Barrancas go north then west at the 4-way. At the bridge take your next left. At the stone wall, jump over the middle.
* San Fierro - Golden Gate bridge, between northernmost bridge support and shoreline
* Los Santos - Glen Park, pond bottom - the spot for the Doberman mission
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Walkthrough