July 8 2008 Adventure Living Newsletter
Hiking China's Dragon Spine RiceTerraces
While Beijing mixes modern skyscrapers with ancient icons such as the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace, the Chinese countryside in the Longji region delivers natural scenes of legendary beauty as well as a chance to see how traditional people live.
Book an all-inclusive rate at an Elite Island Resort by August 15, 2008 for travel now through December 21 and save as much as 50-%.
With the “$299 Island Sale--the nightly rate is valid for two adults per room ($60 per child sharing the same room up to two children per room). The sale is available at:
• The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort on St. Lucia, which just debuted 12 new luxury Hibiscus Suites;
• Antigua’s new eco-friendly resort, The Verandah Resort & Spa;
• St. James’s Club & Villas, with its club like atmosphere and new scuba center on Antigua;
• Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas, Tortola, popular with those who love to sail and dive;
• On Palm Island, a secluded private-island hideaway in The Grenadines;
• The intimate Village Inn & Spa on scenic St. Lucia.
The all-inclusive rate includes accommodations, three meals a day, all beverages, land and water sports, hotel taxes and service charges, *except at Long Bay and Windjammer Landing where a M.A.P. dining plan (breakfast and dinner) is offered.
Please visit AdventureLiving.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Adventure Living.
To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about Adventure Living located here -
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!
Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!
Candyce H. Stapen, Adventure Living Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
Unsubscribe from the Adventure Living Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Adventure Living Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters