Play Submission FormPlease make sure you have read and understood the Main Submission Guidelines and the Play Submission Guidelines before submitting information via this form.
- For best readability, make sure you save your work as TEXT before cutting and pasting it into the below form. That way all of your punctuation and spacing remains the way you wanted it to.
- Please use a full blank line between paragraphs. Tabs / indents do not appear in HTML. Make sure there is an actual full space between your paragraphs in the above box.
- Do not put your name, title or identifying information into the Submission Text input box. We need to evaluate your submission anonymously. Your name will only be visible to reviewers after they vote.
- For security reasons the Submission Text input box does not accept HTML or special characters. If you have any notes about formatting, for example words you would like to italicize, please put those notes at the very bottom of your submission.
- Only submit a single work in the box below. Authors are only allowed to submit one play per Mused issue cycle. One work per entry.
- Plays: Please ensure your submission fits within our 15,000 word limit.