Single Parent Survey
In an effort to better understand my audience, I would greatly appreciate it if you took a few minutes to complete this short survey about yourself as a single parent. You may cut and paste this survey into your e-mail and then send it to me along with your responses to SingleParents@BellaOnline.com. Your responses will help me to know what topics you are interested in and what areas of single parenting I should focus on in future articles.
Thank you, in advance, for your support and assistance!
Cynthia (Cindy) Parker
1. How long have you been a single parent?
______ Less than one year
______ One to five years.
______ More than five years
2. Did you become a single parent through:
_____ Death of a spouse.
_____ Choice (adoption, artificial insemination, death of another family member, etc.).
3. How many child(ren) are you parenting?
_____ Two to Three
______ More than Three.
4. What are the age ranges of your child(ren)? (Mark all that apply.)
_____ Under one year.
_____ One to five years of age.
_____ Elementary school age.
_____ Middle school/ Jr. High age.
_____ High school age.
_____ College age.
5. How many of your children are:
6. What are your biggest concerns in regards to single parenting?