After listening to a few sessions of GeneaBlogger’s BlogTalkRadio, I went to the website to see what other topics were covered. I put Genealogy in their search box and was excited to see there were other sessions I could attend. Here are some that I found you might find interesting:
- Nurturing Our Roots hosted by Antoinette Harrell: I have personally watched several of her shows and learned so much from it. Not only did I learn from her guest speaker, but from the others in the chat room. Some topics that she covers are
- Honoring Women History Month By Honoring Genealogy
- What They Didn’t Tell You About Slavery?
- Genealogy Research of Drusilla Pair
- Sources for Researching African American Genealogy
- Anita Wills: The Usefulness of DNA Testing in Genealogy, Egypt Africa’s Dynasty, Hampton University and the United States Colored Troops and Forty Acres and a Mule - The Case for Reparations are a few of her topics.
- Talking Feather Radio: Topics she has covered are Chemtrails, Poison in the Sky, Standing Up for Mother Earth, and Connecting Cultural Roots
- Blogs and Social Networks did a session on Genealogy.
- Who am I with Robin from SavingStories
Here are some links that might help you if you are new to BlogTalkRadio:
- Blog Talk Radio 101: Here you'll find screencast tutorials and live training to help get started as a host.
- FAQ’s: This is where announcement can be shown and questions and answers to frequently asked questions regarding BlogTalkRadio.
- Forum: Come join their forum discussions on the different topics being shown.
- Premium Services: Come learn about their Premium Services, especially if you are interested in hosting your own BlogTalkRadio show.
- BlogTalkRadio Blog