The Chronicles of Narnia Books
Do you know how many books make up the Chronicles of Narnia series? What are the names/titles of these fantasy books? You may already know that there are seven books in C. S. Lewis series The Chronicles of Narnia. Here are the seven adventure books by the year published.
1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (1950)
2. Prince Caspian (The Chronicles of Narnia) (1951)
3. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (1952)
4. The Silver Chair (The Chronicles of Narnia #4) (1953)
5. The Horse and His Boy (1954)
6. The Magician's Nephew (1955)
7. The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia) (1956)
It has been debated whether there is virtue in reading the books in the order they were written – by year, but some believe it is better to read them the way the story goes. It’s your choice… Here are the seven books in chronological order.
The Magician's Nephew
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 2)
The Horse and His Boy
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle
Whatever the order in which The Chronicles of Narnia books are read, get the set. The Narnia books are delightful! They made a great and a gift of substance .
The Boxcar Children Mysteries
Popular Children's Books
Entire Dr. Seuss Book Collection
Entire Magic Tree House Book Collection
Entire A Series of Unfortunate Events Book Collection
Note: The review titles are from the public library and my private collection.