1. Tendency to not buy gift items simply because “I can do that.” No- 0 points, Yes- 2 points
2. Need to purchase item to study it so that “I can do that.” No- 0 points, Yes- 2 points
3. Don’t have place to put newly purchased item because place for items planning to make is already too full. No- 0 points, Yes- 2 points
4. Need to attend scrapbooking or stamping conventions because new item might be out that you don’t own. Or maybe, new technique might be demonstrated that you need to learn. Give yourself 0 points if you have no desire to go to a scrapbooking or stamping event, give yourself 2 points if you are curious and just want to go see what’s going on. If you need to go- 4points.
5. Have trouble turning the computer off because there might be a newsflash from a company you love. Maybe new item has arrived! Newsletter might explain new technique that you must try. No- 0 points, Yes- 2 points
0-2 points- You are a novice! You are at risk of becoming an addict, but you cannot seriously call yourself addicted yet. If you attend crops or stamping events you may find yourself a little out of place. When people ask what is your favorite technique is you stare blankly before answering. Recovery plan: none needed. To remain on track it is advised that you do not enter crafting stores, purchase any stamps or accessories, or use spare time to create beautiful works of art with stamps.
4-8 points- You are not in danger—
10-12 points- It is too late! You are officially addicted. Your house is overcome with stamps and crafts. The good news is that you enjoy this and it makes you happy. Continue on and enjoy the wonderful crafts around you and believe in your heart that this addiction will not be harmful to anything other than your pocketbook. Enjoy!