- Off Base
When a roller is placed Off Base, there will be end curl and little or no lift.
- On Base
When a roller is placed ON Base, there will be maximum lift or body. This is recommended for Velcro Rollers.
Velcro Roller Use
- Wash the hair and apply styling aid such as a mousse of gel.
- Dry the hair thoroughly.
- Roll large sections of hair on the roller. Clips may be used but are not necessay.
- Use a blow dryer to heat the hair and rollers and let them cool.
- For more body, you may heat the hair with a curling iron or flat iron before rolling on the roller.
- For even more body and control, spray the base of each section of hair before inserting the roller.
- Leave the rollers in the hair for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Comb the hair only with your fingers or a large plastic pic.
For Any Rollers
Lots of small rollers will give more curl and more fullness.
Lots of large rollers will give more fullness.
A few large rollers will give some fullness and shape.
Suggestions for the use of these curling sets are here:
Curly Look Updo