Here are the awesome facts about the new Preschool Pass Sea World Orlando and Busch Gardens is offering- completely for free! Read on for details:
- Children must be five or younger to obtain this free pass, valid through December 31, 2012.
- This is for Florida Residents only, and the pass is for Sea World Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa.
- Register your child online only, at either Sea World or Busch Gardens.com, by clicking on the "Preschool pass" link. After completing the online form you can bring the confirmation of registration to the ticket window at either Sea World or Busch Gardens to obtain the actual pass.
- The "e-ticket" you print at home will be redeemed for an actual "Preschool Pass" when you take it to the ticket window. You will also need a valid birth certificate or passport to prove the actual age of your child. As long as he or she is five years of age at the time of registration the pass will be valid for the remainder of the year 2012.
- There must, of course, be a parent or guardian with the preschool child entering the park and obtaining the pass. There are several ticket options offered for adults and older children, including the ever popular "Pay for one day, get a Fun Card for the year" promotion.
What can your preschooler do at Sea World or Busch Gardens? Lots! Sea World offers special areas just for the preschool crew, like Shamu's Happy Harbor and kiddie only rides and festivals. Busch Gardens offers a Sesame Street Safari of fun, along with special kid shows and water play. Of course your preschooler will love visiting the exhibits around the parks as well, like the animal attractions and shows, as well as the aquariums and zoo. Every day can be an educational adventure for you and your Florida preschooler!
Here are some wonderful Sea World/Busch Gardens teaching guides and books to make your preschooler's learning adventure both fun and educational: