If your family simply can't agree on dinner more often than not, freeze these casseroles in smaller portions. When two family members want chicken, and one wants pasta, your freezer is stocked with individual portions of both, resulting in a healthy and happy meal time.
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 pack of boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup white wine
- Your favorite stuffing mix
- Mix cream of chicken soup and wine in bowl.
- Add the cubed chicken and stir well.
- Make the stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Pour the stuffing mixture into a casserole dish.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the stuffing.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
- If freezing for a later use, let this dish cool completely after baking. Place in a freezer friendly container and be sure to label the date and contents.
- 1 package of ground beef
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chillies
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of tortillas
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan.
- Drain the ground beef, and add the diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Let the ground beef and tomatoes simmer for ten minutes.
- Layer the tortillas in a greased casserole dish. It's perfectly ok if they overlap each other.
- After the first layer of tortillas is in the dish, add the ground beef and tomatoe mixture.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the ground beef.
- Add a final layer of the tortilla sliceds.
- Cover and bake for thirty five minutes at 350 degrees.
- To freezer for a later use, let the casserole cool completely. Place it in a freezer safe container, and label with the date and contents.
Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe:
- 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 package of no boil lasagna noodles
- Spray your slow cooker insert with a non stick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a pan.
- Drain the meat, and add the marinara sauce.
- Simmer for ten minutes.
- Combine the cottage cheese and sour cream in a bowl.
- Place a layer of the no boil noodles in the slow cooker. Don't worry if you have to break them up in smaller pieces.
- Add a layer of the ground meat over the noodles.
- Spread the cottage cheese and sour cream mixture over the ground beef.
- Add another layer of the noodles.
- Pour the remaining ground beef mixture over the noddles.
- Add the cheese on top of the meat.
- Cook on high for one hour, and then switch the temperature setting to low for an additional two to three hours, or until the noodles are soft and moist.
- Let the lasagna cool completely.
- Place in freezer safe containers, and label the date and contents.