Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin seeds, thoroughly washed
- 1 Tbs. of oil
- Any one of your favorite seasonings, including: salt, sugar, cinnamon, lemon herb, or any variety of seasonings you have on hand.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Scoop the pumpkin seeds from the pumpkin and wash thoroughly.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a non stick cooking spray.
- Place the pumpkin seeds in a bowl, and toss with the oil.
- Sprinkle your desired seasoning over the seeds.
- Place the seeds on the cookie sheet, and bake for twenty minutes.
- Store in a sealed bag or container.
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. of dried dill
- 1 Tbs. of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes
- An assortment of vegetables, such as carrots, celery, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes
- Food coloring (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients in bowl. Serve with the chopped vegetables,
or add any choice of food coloring to the mix that you desire. Add one or two drops at at a time and mix well. If you want a darker shade, simply add more drops.
- Apples (two per child)
- Carmel sauce
- Finely chopped nuts
- Wash apples and set aside until ready to serve.
- Warm the caramel sauce in the microwave or over the stove.
- Slice the apples into thin strips.
- Line the strips up on a plate.
- Drizzle the sauce over the apple strips. By drizzling the sauce over the apples, your child will be consuming far less caramel then if he or she had a caramel apple.
- Top with finely chopped nuts, and serve.