Heavy, blunt bangs are very much in style and make a definite fashion statement. Some hairstyles are meant to show a solid line around the face, however variations are what make a hairstyle uniquely yours. The heavy line may be softened by a slight tapering at the edge.
- Lift the bangs all straight up and trim off a little of the longest strands Ė not more than ľ to Ĺ inch.
- Combing the bangs straight down and using the points of your shears, cut very small ^^^^^^ into the edge.
- Use fine blending or thinning shears at the edge. Angle the shears up into the hair, not straight across.
- Use the points of your shears to remove very thin strands of hair.
- Use texturizing or blending shears (pointed up) to remove bulk in a few areas.
The exciting thing about todayís fashion is that you donít have to stick with the ordinary when it comes to bangs.
In this asymmetrical haircut, solid bangs are trimmed short, well above the eyebrow on one side. The short bangs continue across the forehead but are broken up by long individual strands of hair that blend into the longer side of the style.
Ebook - The Secrets of Ageless Women
Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty.
Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty.
Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions,
you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.