Bangs in Hair Fashion
Heavy, blunt bangs are very much in style and make a definite fashion statement. Some hairstyles are meant to show a solid line around the face, however variations are what make a hairstyle uniquely yours. The heavy line may be softened by a slight tapering at the edge.
- Lift the bangs all straight up and trim off a little of the longest strands – not more than ¼ to ½ inch.
- Combing the bangs straight down and using the points of your shears, cut very small ^^^^^^ into the edge.
- Use fine blending or thinning shears at the edge. Angle the shears up into the hair, not straight across.
- Use the points of your shears to remove very thin strands of hair.
- Use texturizing or blending shears (pointed up) to remove bulk in a few areas.
The exciting thing about today’s fashion is that you don’t have to stick with the ordinary when it comes to bangs.
In this asymmetrical haircut, solid bangs are trimmed short, well above the eyebrow on one side. The short bangs continue across the forehead but are broken up by long individual strands of hair that blend into the longer side of the style.
Ebook - The Secrets of Ageless Women
Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty.
Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty.
Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions,
you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
How to Scrunch Hair
The Perfect Hairstyle for Your Face Shape
How to Cut Hair - Bangs and End Trim
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.