- If you will be away over the weekend, or want to attend daily Mass, visit MassTimes.org to find a church in the area where you will be visiting.
- If your travels take you someplace where attending Mass is impossible, like on a cruise ship that doesn’t have a Catholic priest aboard, spend time on Sunday with the Lord in whatever way you can.
- Take time out of each day to pray, even if it is only a few minutes.
- Pray before meals even when you dine in restaurants.
- If you have a small prayer book, take it with you.
- Take your rosary with you. While you’re waiting at the airport or riding in the car, spend time praying the rosary.
- While you’re waiting here or there, take time to simply talk to our Lord. Or close your eyes and spend a few silent moments in his presence.
- If you have time seek out local Catholic Cathedrals, Shrines and other places of interest. You never know what you might learn about your faith when visiting such places.
- Admire your surroundings, and not just the natural surroundings of mountains and lakes and awesome scenery, but also the people you visit or meet, the places you go to. Thank God for the blessing of taking you to these people and places.
- Thank God for each amazing memory you make during your travels.
- Most importantly, enjoy your time away and keep our Lord near your heart every step of the way!
Pocket Book of Catholic Prayers (Pocket Book Series) - Buy from Amazon
Peace in Christ,
© Melissa Knoblett-Aman