In order to look your best, you may want to ask your hair stylist for suggestions on how to improve your look for this special occasion. If you decide an update is in order, it is best done a few weeks before the big day. In this way, you there will be time to correct it if it doesn't work out the way you planned. This is especially important if you are changing your hair color in any way.
Speaking of color:
There are several options that will enhance your hair color without making an obvious color change.
- If your hair is faded from too much sunshine, ask your hair stylist about a hair color glosser. This product will add shine and a touch of color to produce a richer, healthier look and lasts six to eight weeks.
- If your color seems dark and drab because of too many hours in the office, think about getting a very natural looking highlight to give a healthy outdoorsy feel.
- For more ideas read Hair Color for Men and Hair Color Designed for Men
- If you spend a lot of time outdoors, your hair could be dried out by the sun and wind. Talk to your stylist about the possibility of one or two conditioning treatments before the wedding day. This will help to restore your hair to a healthy shine.
- A few days, to a week, before the wedding, visit your stylist for a slight trim to 'neaten' things up for a tidy hair cut without the 'just cut' look.
One last thought:
- You may have you noticed that your hair looks its best when your hairstylist dries it. Why not indulge yourself by making an appointment for the morning of your wedding to get just a shampoo and blow dry? It is a relaxing treat and you will find that it is worth your time to look and feel great on your wedding day.
For every man wanting to look his best, this complete hair care guide is a personal care essential!
Hair Care and Styling for Men:: A Guide to Healthier Looking Hair
John Eldredge challenges Christian men to return to authentic masculinity without resorting to a "macho man" mentality.
Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of...